CANON EOS 7D Mark II with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Brand: Canon
- Product Code: canon7dmark2
- Availability: Out Of Stock
CANON EOS 7D Mark II with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM
MRP : Rs 1,50,795.00
OFFER PRICE : Rs 1,46,275.00
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon's amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
Up to 10.0 fps Continuous Shooting
A new, rugged shutter designed for 200,000 cycles, enables the EOS 7D Mark II to shoot up to 10.0 frames per second to capture all the action. Refined mechanics like a newly designed, more efficient shutter drive motor and a vibration dampened mirror drive help deliver reliable, speedy performance for high caliber image capture.
AF System to Match
The EOS 7D Mark II features some of Canon’s most sophisticated AF technologies ever, enabling the camera to achieve accurate and speedy AF performance while maintaining impeccably clear action shots. Designed to be fast, the EOS 7D Mark II delivers impressive results.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables superb HD shooting with the EOS 7D Mark II. With Dual Pixel CMOS AF, each pixel on the camera’s sensor performs both phase-difference detection autofocus and records light. Auto-focus is achieved quickly, easily and smoothly thanks to phase-difference detection AF. When used with the predictive power of Movie Servo AF, subjects in motion are smoothly and consistently tracked –once focus is locked, the EOS 7D Mark II stays on target!
Beauty begins with the details. To capture every little detail, Canon’s amazing system of optics, sensor and image processors work seamlessly together to deliver the highest image quality. Images suitable for fine art printing, large scale posters, jpegs over email and everything in between.
20.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
A brand new 20.2 Megapixel sensor helps record high resolution image files with stunning detail. Redesigned specifically for the EOS 7D Mark II, this impressive sensor captures a new level of clarity with low noise and high sensitivity. Phenomenal for stills, the camera’s sensor is equally impressive for movies, offering Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for impressive and smooth AF performance.
Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
The Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors work seamlessly with the new 20.2 Megapixel sensor for supercharged processing across the board. These processors help the EOS 7D Mark II capture up to 1090 JPEG/LARGE, 31 RAW, and 19 RAW+JPEG shots*** in a single burst for amazing action photography. They also enable the camera’s powerful image processing on-the-fly: lens aberration, variances in peripheral illumination, and image distortion can all be corrected in real time with the Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors.
Full HD 60p Video Recording
The EOS 7D Mark II delivers refined and detailed EOS movie image quality with Full HD 60p (59.94 fps NTSC), and 50.00 fps (PAL), recording at ISO values up to 16000 (Dual Pixel CMOS AF is not available when shooting at 60p). At these frame rates, even a fast-moving subject looks smooth in HD, as does a slow motion playback.
KEY FEATURES :
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
- 65-point* all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions
- Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills
- Stunning Full HD video with custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out
- Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease
- Improved custom controls and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance
- EOS Scene Detection System features a new 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for improved precision
- Built-in GPS* Receiver provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing
Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
CF Cards (Type I); Compatible with UDMA CD cards; SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards
Approx. 22.4 x 15.0 mm (APS-C size)
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses
(35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Canon EF mount
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Effective pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
4.1 µm square
Approx. 20.9 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
Dust Deletion Feature
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- * Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- * Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking approx. 3 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible (taking approx. 7 sec.).
- * Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- * The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- * The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning
Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3
Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Image data: H.264, Audio: AAC)
- Large: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)
- Medium: Approx. 8.90 Megapixels (3648 x 2432)
- S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)
- S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
- S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 pixels (720 x 480)
- RAW: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)
- M-RAW: Approx. 11.20 Megapixels (4104 x 2736)
- S-RAW: Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)
- *Records to either the CF card or SD card.
- Auto switch card
- *When the current card becomes full, the camera switches to the other card automatically.
- Record separately
- *The CF card and SD card record the same image at a different image recording quality.
- Record to multiple
- * Both the CF card and SD card record the same image at the same image recording quality (Also applies to RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, and S-RAW+JPEG).
Images recorded in a card can be copied to the other card
The following three types of file numbers can be set:
- Continuous numbering
- * The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the camera's card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)
- Auto reset
- * When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Manual reset
- * Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
Select individual images to copy
Select folder(s) to copy
Select all the images to copy
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
The image-recording quality can be selected in any combination of the three RAW and eight JPEG recording quality settings
Selectable between sRGB and Adobe RGB
- User Defined 1-3
- Scene Intelligent Auto will set [Auto] automatically.
- * [Standard] is the default setting for [User Def. 1-3]
- Auto (AWB)
- Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset
- Tungsten Light
- White Fluorescent Light
- Custom (Custom WB)
- Color temperature
- *With an EX-series Speedlite having the color temperature information transmission feature, the color temperature setting changes to match the color temperature when the flash is fired. Set to approx. 6000K if the flash unit does not have the color temperature communication feature.
Auto White Balance
Auto white balance with the image sensor
Color Temperature Compensation
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
Correction based on the current WB mode's color temperature.
Color Temperature Information Transmission
Eye-level SLR with fixed pentaprism
Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (with eye point approx. 22mm eyepoint)
Approx. 1.00x / 29.6° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1 (dpt))
Without distortion correction
Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
Dioptric Adjustment Correction
Adjustable from approx. -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (dpt)
Eh-A Standard Focusing Screen
Eh-S Super Precision Matte
Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)
- AF Point Information
- Spot Metering Circle
- Electronic Level
- Shooting Mode
- White Balance
- Drive Mode
- Focusing Modes
- Metering Modes
- Flicker Detection
- AF Status Indicator
- Warning Symbol
Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
65-point all cross-type AF
* The number of AF points and cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
* The center AF point is a dual cross-type AF point at f/2.8.
AF Working Range
Conditions: One-Shot AF, at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III)
- AI Focus AF
- Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically
- Manual Focus
- Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
- Single-point AF (Manual selection)
- AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left, and right)
- AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)